Posted on | April 11, 2013 | No Comments
We are pleased to invite your students to participate in the Indonesia NetRiders CCNA 2013.
The Competition Registration and Team Selection Period will be open beginning March 5, 2013 at 7:00 AM and close on April 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM
The Competition Exam Period will be held in two rounds on two different days and only Selected Teams from Round One will be invited to participate in Round Two.
- Round One – May 18, 2013 from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. Contestants participate at their own academy under the proctoring of their Instructor.
- Round Two – June 22, 2013 from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM at Diponegoro University located at Jl. H. Prof. Sudarto, SH, Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java.
Registration: Each Contestant must individually register for the Competition, but the Competition is team-based and do all of the following:
- Go to http://www.academynetriders.com and Login using your Academy Connection or NetSpace username and password.
- If new to the site, create a new account by reviewing the pre-populated information and submitting all required information as instructed.
- If you already have a registered profile on the Competition Site, you will be directed back to the home page.
- On the home page, select NetRiders Asia Pacific 2013 and then select Indonesia 2013 CCNA NetRiders.
- Agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Type in your enrolment key. (ask your instructor)
- You will now be enrolled in the competition and should be able to view the competition page.
- Next, complete a Team Selection Task by either selecting to be a Team Captain or by joining a Team by selecting the enroll button next to a designated Team Captain. You must complete this task during the Registration period (March 5 – April 30) to participate. Any person not enrolled in a Team will be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entire Team if both parties (Team Captain and Team Member) do not complete this task. See Exhibit A for more details on this process.
- The computer on which you are competing must have Packet Tracer 5.3.3 installed. You can download Packet Tracer 5.3.3. from the Academy Connection website at www.cisco.com/go/netacad (post-login) or from the Cisco NetSpace website at https://www.netacad.com/group/offerings/packet-tracer (post-login). See Exhibit B for details on recommended computer specifications.
- You will need to return to the Competition Site on your assigned date and time and then take the Exams
Indicated below is an instructional file on how to register:
For any further assistance please contact your instructor or email email@example.com
Good Luck !!