We are pleased to invite your students to participate in the Indonesia NetRiders CCNA 2013.
The Competition Registration and Team Selection Period will be open beginning March 5, 2013 at 7:00 AM and close on April 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM
The Competition Exam Period will be held in two rounds on two different days and only Selected Teams from Round One will be invited to participate in Round Two.
- Round One – May 18, 2013 from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. Contestants participate at their own academy under the proctoring of their Instructor.
- Round Two – June 22, 2013 from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM at Diponegoro University located at Jl. H. Prof. Sudarto, SH, Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java.
Registration: Each Contestant must individually register for the Competition, but the Competition is team-based and do all of the following:
- Go to http://www.academynetriders.com and Login using your Academy Connection or NetSpace username and password.
- If new to the site, create a new account by reviewing the pre-populated information and submitting all required information as instructed.
- If you already have a registered profile on the Competition Site, you will be directed back to the home page.
- On the home page, select NetRiders Asia Pacific 2013 and then select Indonesia 2013 CCNA NetRiders.
- Agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Type in your enrolment key. (ask your instructor)
- You will now be enrolled in the competition and should be able to view the competition page.
- Next, complete a Team Selection Task by either selecting to be a Team Captain or by joining a Team by selecting the enroll button next to a designated Team Captain. You must complete this task during the Registration period (March 5 – April 30) to participate. Any person not enrolled in a Team will be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entire Team if both parties (Team Captain and Team Member) do not complete this task. See Exhibit A for more details on this process.
- The computer on which you are competing must have Packet Tracer 5.3.3 installed. You can download Packet Tracer 5.3.3. from the Academy Connection website at www.cisco.com/go/netacad (post-login) or from the Cisco NetSpace website at https://www.netacad.com/group/offerings/packet-tracer (post-login). See Exhibit B for details on recommended computer specifications.
- You will need to return to the Competition Site on your assigned date and time and then take the Exams
Indicated below is an instructional file on how to register:
For any further assistance please contact your instructor or email email@example.com
Good Luck !!